I will be the first to admit. I was a blog hater until recently. I made fun of them for several reasons, and now here I am. Blogging. I always like to justify myself, and I have a list of reasons as to why I have entered the Blog world.
1. I stalk other people's all the time...to the point that I have found my sensitive self crying and laughing hysterically at them.
2. My family informed me that I need a hobby. This is going to be it...it's cheap, fun, and easy. Perfect.
3. I kept a journal our first year of marriage, and I realized I type a whole heck of a lot faster than I write.
4. I need something to do while my 23 (almost 24) year old husband plays Playstation.
5. My best friend, Alyssa, has a blog. I'm notorious for being easily persuaded by her.
6. I think the world is coming to this blogging stuff, and the Massengills must keep up with the latest technology.
7. It will be perfect for whenever we start having those babies I'm always talking about.
That's about all the reasons I can come up with right now. I added a couple of pictures from the deb ball this past weekend. That's Caleb and me above. Below I'm with my little, well younger, brother Jordan. He was one of the "sons" at the ball this year. Needless to say, he was not exactly thrilled about it.
Looking forward to more blogging...and continuing to stalk all the others : )