Monday, September 13, 2010

PC vs Clemson

Little ole' Presbyterian College of 1200 students decided to challenge the Clemson Tigers in a football game on Saturday.  We couldn't miss that excitement!  With a losing score of 58-21, it's a good thing we had plenty of food and friends around to enjoy instead.  I don't even want to know how many Chick-fil-a nuggets and homemade brownies I ate.  Healthy tailgaters, I tell ya.







It was so fun to see our Blue Hose running out on the field at Death Valley.  Caleb was itching to be out there playing, and it was so cute!








I can't believe it's been 9 years since 9/11.  I remember that day so vividly in Mr. Lawson's Drama class at Union High School.  I'm pretty sure it's the only day our teachers let us watch cable TV at school.  I pray for those families who lost loved ones that day, and I pray for the safety of our nation in the future!  

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  We certainly did, even though all of Caleb's "teams" lost.  Georgia, Duke, and PC.  Maybe next weekend will be better for football.