Sunday, June 26, 2011

our weekend

Caleb and I enjoyed a few lazy days at home this weekend.  We went to the dollar theater Friday night to see Something Borrowed.  For $9, we each saw a movie and had popcorn.  Can't beat a good cheap date : )  The movie was cute, too!

We got a few things done around the house Saturday morning which was nice.  It was just simple stuff like cleaning out cabinets, but I feel like we're never home with nothing to do.  So it was nice to get that sort of stuff done.

We had lunch at Larkin's in downtown Greenville Saturday.  I had always wanted to eat there, and it did not disappoint.  


We classified it as my birthday lunch because Caleb and I never went out for a birthday dinner just us.  We love having excuses for things like that...

I can't remember the last time I had a shaved ice...until now!  We are both so boring though and just get strawberry, HA.  Ice cold deliciousness for only $1.


We had some friends over Saturday night to grill out.  Brittnee brought this Mexican Train game that her grandma told her about.  It was a big hit with us and our friends!


It has been a great, relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Um the last time I had a icee like that we were in clinton after cheerleading practice :)

and isnt mexican train amazing?!?! haha...