Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fall at the new house

As I've mentioned before, Fall is my favorite season for SO many reasons.  The weather, the holidays, the fun decorations!  I didn't have a ton of time to get fall decorations up in the new house since we didn't move in until mid October, but I finally got around to doing a few things.  I wanted to remember where I put things so here's another boring blog post.

I've had the fall garland on the mantle for a while, and it was finally revealed today when we mounted the TV.  The TV was basically holding it up for the past month.


My mom gave us some mums when we moved in!  They aren't doing too good right now in this cold weather, but they looked great for a little while.  Jeanie and Anna gave us a fall wreath, but I don't have a picture of it.  I don't think I'll forget where it goes though  ; )


I bought this fun little thing at Santa's Shoppe.  I still haven't decided where I want it for sure.


I love having a formal dining room.  We've actually used it a couple times already, and we're having Thanksgiving dinner here on Thursday for another use.


I had so much fun picking out table decorations, even the little bit we do have.  I know the pink candles look kinda silly with all the fall colors, but they came from my Mama.  I love pink, and it's one way for us to remember to be thankful for her precious life this time of year.


So excited for Thanksgiving!  It'll be time to switch out the fall decorations for Christmas ones so soon : )


No comments: