Monday, March 19, 2012

Sara Margaret's Shower

Courtney, Jenn, and I hosted a baby shower for Sara Margaret and Baby Olivia on Saturday!  It was my first time hosting a baby shower, and I loved it!

Most importantly, the food!  Courtney and Jenn were great with creative ideas and decorating.  I loved the cereal bar and Olivia's initials.  We also had fruit, chicken salad croissants, breakfast casserole, cinnamon rolls, and blueberry muffins.


We got a little behind Saturday morning so I sent Caleb out to pick up SM's flower.  I asked him to get a single rose with a little ribbon that we could pin on.  He came back with the world's largest prom corsage.  SM is soooo not into big, frilly stuff, but that just made it even better to me.


Here's a few of the guests eating brunch.  Courtney also made the garland you see hanging across the mantle.  She's so crafty.


We have another super crafty friend, Lauren Gossett, who is known for her canvas paintings as baby gifts.  Here's SM saying "thank you sooooo much!"  She loved this thing!  It matches the nursery perfectly.  Sweet Olivia got so many amazing things!


Supper Club!  Can you believe Sara (in the green shirt) has a 3 week old baby at home?  How great does she look!?  And SM is 35 weeks pregnant looking awesome : )


SM's mom, SM, and SM's grandmother.


Hostess pic by the front door


We had a great time celebrating SM and Olivia.  I can't wait for her to be here in just a few short weeks!  SO  exciting!!!

No comments: