Monday, July 7, 2014

Father's Day 2014

Wilson may not realize it yet, although I think he's beginning to, but he has a pretty awesome daddy.  I love pausing to celebrate Caleb as a daddy on Father's Day each year.  Our life is kinda chaotic these days, and it's easy for the little things he does for our family to go unnoticed.  So thank you, Caleb, for being a perfect daddy to Wilson.  Baby #2 is so lucky, too!  Not all daddies come home after working all day ready to chase, bike ride, play, read to, and do whatever else their kids want them to.  We are very blessed.

Nevermind the mess surrounding this room.  We are in the process of getting Wilson's big boy room ready for him.




We went to dinner at Roma's in Prosperity the night before Father's Day to celebrate my daddy on Father's Day.  


Wilson loves his Papa so much, and he can sucker him into a golf cart ride, lawn mower ride, or a cookie anytime he wants.  Thanks for being such a great GrrrrrandPapa for my little boy and such a great daddy to me!



Jordan wasn't able to come because of his work schedule, but at least 2 of his kids and his grandson were able to celebrate.


We were at Ocean Isle the next day for Massengill family vacay so we were able to celebrate with Wilson's other Papa, too!  


I'm so blessed to have these great father figures in my life!  Thanks for all you do!

No comments: