Monday, September 15, 2014

Wilson's First Day in the TWO's

Little Wilson moved up to the two year old room at First Baptist a couple weeks ago.  I'm so excited for him to be in this new room.  Being very Type A, I love the fact that they have a curriculum and schedule.  I think it's going to be very good for him.  His teachers are Mrs. Gans and Miss Kathryn, and it's going well so far.  He has been to time out once for not putting his trucks away and moving on to the next part of the day, but that was no shocker to me.  That kid loves some trucks.

We took a few first day of school pics.










Knocking the chalkboard over is way more fun than holding it.












I just love that sweet smile.




He goes to school on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  The first couple of days were so confusing to him as he walked past his old room and teachers.  Luckily, Mrs. Barbar a (his teacher in the 1's room)walked him into his new room and stayed with him for a while.  Those 2 had a special bond.  The transition has gone really well other than that from what I can tell.  He talks about school and is still a little shy when I leave him in the mornings, but they say he's doing great.

I pray he has a great year in the two year old room, learns a lot about Jesus and a lot about being a big two year old boy!