Saturday, February 13, 2016

Wilson 3 1/2 years

Wilson,

Yesterday was your 3 1/2 year old birthday!  I can hardly believe it.  I am loving this 3 year old age.  You are so funny and have us laughing all the time.  You are still super sweet and love to snuggle with Mommy and Daddy.  I know you'll grow out of that one day so I'm enjoying it while I can.

When we snuggle, I love your soft little hands.  You have always loved to hold hands while you fall asleep and right after you wake up.  I hope your future wife is a cuddler who likes holding hands, HA!

At this age, you are REALLY into choosing the clothes you wear.  You are all about some "up pants" aka shorts, even when it's literally freezing outside.  You would live in athletic shorts and tee shirts if we'd let you.  That doesn't really work for anytime we're leaving the house, but you immediately change when we get home.  That's also your pajamas.  Forget the cute PJ's.  It's athletic clothes for you.

You say some of the cutest things right now, and I love how awesome you think Daddy and I are.  If we do something cute like a little craft of you've made something at school, you will say "I hope Daddy's gonna love this!"   You LOVE your Daddy!

Your favorite word is "Booty."  We have had to try to make you stop saying it so much because I'm afraid it may get you in trouble.  You will use it in any context to make somebody laugh.  You are a HAM and love making others laugh.  No idea where you get that from ; )

You now call football "fitball" and you call Elmo "Elimo."  

Anything that happened in the past (could have been yesterday), is referred to as "last year" by you.

You ask for pizza almost every night for dinner.  You still love "Bup" aka milk and fresh fruit.  Cinnamon rolls are your fave special treat for breakfast.  

You're so great with Wallace,and you are truly becoming helpful.  You watch him for a second here and there, dress yourself, and potty all b yourself now.  I could keep you 3 forever - minus the days when you miss a nap.  Those make for long, crying filled evenings.

We love you to pieces, Wilson!  Please stay sweet and little forever!  Thank you, Lord, for blessing us with this precious boy!

Love, Mommy and Daddy

No comments: