Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crazy Love

We just started a new book tonight in our small group.  It's Francis Chan's Crazy Love, and I think it's gonna be pretty awesome.


The website linked to it is www.crazylovebook.com.  There are lots of neat videos online that Caleb enjoys.  In the book Chan says, "Most of us know that we are supposed to love and fear God; that we are supposed to read our Bibles and pray so that we can get to know Him better; that we are supposed to worship Him with our lives.  But actually living it out is challenging."  This book is going to be challenging, and we're looking forward to it.

On the way home from small group, where we have dinner AND dessert, Caleb easily persuaded me to stop at Sonic.  I opted for the $1 lemon berry fruit slush...sounds healthy, right?  And cheap.  He chose the $3 oreo Sonic blast.  It looked delicious, and he ate it all.  No wonder we've put on a few marriage pounds.  It's worth every delicious bite : )






2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love lemon-berry slushies, they're my favorite :)
Book sounds good- let me know how it goes!

*AMP* said...

Love your blog! Add my blog (amys2cents.blogspot.com) to your list. I am trying to start blogging more often too...we'll see how that goes! :) See you Sunday!