I saw this idea on Beth Moore's blog (which I love), AND my friend Alyssa did it. So, naturally, I'm copying (and pasting, literally) the idea. Thanks, Beth and Alysser.
What are 10 things - right off the top of your head - that we would only know about you if we knew you really well? 10 random things ranging anywhere on your personal map that make you a tad distinctive? Or just plain weird? Think quickly. Don't go for deep. Go for quirky. Don't try to put them in any kind of order and don't make them long. Just start typing.
I decided to do 5 for me and 5 for Caleb. It's only fair : )
1. My day does not begin until I drink orange juice, preferably Trop 50 with Calcium.
2. I turn into a 5 year old child on any car ride lasting longer than 3 hours.
3. I despise cleaning the showers. Toilets and sinks don't bother me.
4. I planned to be an olympic gymnast OR ice skater when I was a little girl. Either would do.
5. I hiked the Grand Canyon when I was 16.
6. Caleb eats oatmeal (the flavored kind) every morning.
7. He thinks he needs dessert after every meal.
8. He hits the snooze button an average of 5 times every morning.
9. Caleb would watch TV until 2am every night if I would let him.
10. He has a heart of gold.