Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Take me out to the ball game...

There's nothing like good ole' high school sports.  I am so passionate about high school sports that it's kinda ridiculous.  I am THAT girl yelling things at all times, things that usually make no sense.  Needless to say, I was so happy that we were able to support the local schools at a baseball game tonight.  Two of the local high schools were playing about 5 miles away from our house, and our friend Matthew was coaching.  

We were there to support his team, but one of the other team's coaches, Bobby Bentley, was working the gates.  He was PC's football coach Caleb's senior year so we chatted it up with him for a while.  Then he let us in for FREE.  Sweet.

Here's Matthew in action.  What a great coach! 


We had a good time and were happy to pull for either team.  Unfortunately, Matthew's team lost, but it's okay.  Tomorrow is his birthday, and we plan to go out to dinner to celebrate with him.  A good dinner makes any loss better.

I always enjoy watching the fans at high school games.  Go team!



4 comments:

Whitney Osborne said...

Katdaddy, I love the blog! I might just have to bring mine back so we can keep up with each other!

Kathryn said...

Bring it back, Whito. I'll be a dedicated follower.

Alyssa said...

um...u saw bobby?..awkward.

Kathryn said...

Who you with? BOBBAY! Oh yes, and he acted like we were best friends. We've run into him a few times around town.