Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

What a great weekend!  One of Caleb's best friends from home, Brent, and his girlfriend, Courtney, came to stay with us Friday night.  We were so excited to finally meet Courtney after several failed attempts (and thinking Brent's gf was imaginary, haha).  We had dinner at Wild Wings Friday night, and Courtney introduced me to the Buffarella.  It was a big hit!  I always get the same thing when we eat there, the Slayer wings, so it was nice to switch it up.  


Brent and Courtney were so cute together, and it made me so happy to watch Caleb and Brent reminisce about fun childhood memories.

Saturday morning, I went to Yoga for the first time ever.  I really enjoyed it, even the numerous times my lack of balance was made evident to the entire group.

After that, we went to Union to watch some baseball games.  My cousins Zach and Caleb were playing in a tournament at the new baseball complex.  We arrived at my parent's house to meet for lunch and found this BEAUTY sitting in the driveway.



My dad repossessed this jewel, and he needed Caleb to drive it to his shop.  I kept a close eye on him from my mom's car, but I was not kind enough to ride in it with him, haha.



John and Brittnee decided to dress alike for the baseball games...isn't that sweet?



Here's Little Caleb playing centerfield.  He was the catcher later and did a great job!



And Zach (who just turned 13, I feel old) played first base.  They won the tournament!

Saturday night, we went to a 40th birthday party for one of the doctors I work with.  I felt so mature saying we went to a 40th b-day party, haha.  She has 4 precious children, and she definitely makes that 40 "hill" seem pretty awesome.

Today was a pretty standard Sunday...church, lunch, hanging out, and my girls small group tonight.  Sunday is by far my favorite day of the week!  I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the wonderful Spring weather!

No comments: