Thursday, April 15, 2010

Crock Pot

Everybody loves a good crock pot meal, especially when you have to work all day!  I thought I was doing the smart thing for tonight's Bible study meal at our house.  I had everything cooked last night and just planned to warm it up in the crock pot tonight.  My mom said to just put in on "warm" for about an hour.  Apparently, hers works a bit better than mine because our meal was still ice cold after that hour.  Naturally, I pumped it up to "high"for 15 minutes before everybody showed up.  By then, I'd call it "cool."  Better than cold, huh?  Luckily, one of the girls in our group had the genius idea to just zap it for a few minutes in the microwave.  That's why God gives us friends with common sense.
Moral of the story:  Get used to YOUR crock pot.  Lucky Mom for having that powerful "warm" setting.  

Have a great Friday!!!

No comments: