Thursday, October 21, 2010

Now that's service!

I take for granted so many of the things our families do for us, but it's kinda hard to take this one for granted.  My mom called me yesterday and asked what our dinner plans were.  We had none, other than the fact that I needed to stop by the grocery store on the way home to get something to cook.  Well, she had a home cooked meal prepared and in our refrigerator when I got home.  I could soooo get used to that.  Spoiled?  Maybe a little bit.  But who isn't?  

Anyway, it was a delicious meal, made with love.

And something totally separate but quite ridiculous...
You may remember our date to the dentist 6 months ago.  Well, today was check-up day.  Finally, for the very first time, Caleb was fussed at for something by the dentist.  Apparently, he isn't flossing quite enough, but he's still perfect in their eyes.  He has made those women think he's just wonderful.  Bless 'em.  They're nice to me, too, but he certainly takes priority.  For instance, they called him yesterday to remind him of our appointments.  The only reminder I got was the card in the mail.  You'll have that.

It's almost the weekend!

No comments: