Thursday, November 11, 2010

Forgotten Freebie

I used to read all.the.time. when I was a little kid, but my leisurely reading became nonexistent throughout college and grad school.  I had to read so many textbooks, etc. that I didn't make time to read for fun.  I've watched Caleb (and his family) read so many books for fun, and it looks so smart.  I've decided I should try it again now that school is forever over for me!  Woo Hoo!

Well, last night, Caleb told me about a new David Baldacci book at Barnes & Noble for $24 that he wanted to go purchase.  I know it's just $24, but still.  It adds up when you buy new books all the time.

So, we re-remembered the LIBRARY.  It's the best forgotten freebie out there.  We got on a roll of going several months ago, but a fine for keeping a book too long made us take a little break.  So last night we made another trip back there.  It's so quiet and peaceful in there.  And best of all, you can get any book you want for FREE!  We both came home with new books to read, and I'm so excited!

No comments: