Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

I can hardly believe that today is our 2nd anniversary!  I am not one to be all lovey-dovey-mushy, especially for the whole world to see.  I did want to at least make note of these past 2 years being incredible!  Caleb really is the kindest, most considerate, patient person I've ever met.  I always prayed to find someone like him, and I finally did!  These 2 years have flown by, and we have had so much excitement in our life.  We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to lift us up and pray for our marriage.
Caleb surprised with some gorgeous flowers at work today, and we had a romantic Subway lunch in his car.  I had to work straight through lunch, and thank goodness he brought me a turkey sandwich to make it through the rest of the day.  We'll celebrate with some sort of fancy dinner tonight, I hope ; )

For our 1st anniversary, we rented a little cabin in the woods, and it SNOWED while we were there!  


We are going on a very exciting trip this year that I expect will be quite different.  I can't wait!

Happy 2nd Anniversary, Caleb!  I love you!


No comments: