Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Nutcracker

Ever since I was a little girl, my mom, Jeanie, Anna, and I would go see The Nutcracker ballet at Converse College around Christmas.  We haven't been in a long time, and I was so excited to go back this year!  (Caleb did take me to see it about 3 years ago in Atlanta, and that was super, too!)


I realize this picture isn't too high quality, but it's the best I could find for right now. 

Mom and I went to see the ballet Sunday afternoon, and it was so good!  Jeanie and Anna couldn't come this year because of family Christmas stuff, but maybe we can get them back into the tradition next year.

The Nutcracker has such a magical story, and I have secretly always wanted to be a ballerina.  HA!  It's just not in the cards for this short, chunky legged girl.  I can still watch it each year along with all the 5 year olds of Spartanburg.  If you haven't ever been, you should!  

No comments: