Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday, Caleb!

Caleb turned 25 this weekend, and we had lots of fun celebrating!  A quarter of a century is kind of a big deal!  

On Thursday night, we celebrated with the Gregory's at Forest Street Grill.  Somebody must love Publix cake because he got TWO of them for his b-day this year.  He certainly didn't complain.  You can never have too much cake : )



Caleb and I both always cave and give each other our presents early for Christmas, and we tend to do the same for birthdays.  So Caleb got his b-day surprises a day early from me.


Doesn't he look like the monkey on the card with his beard?!  A cute monkey though ; )

We went to Athens for the weekend to celebrate some more!  We had lunch at The Varsity, Caleb's fave, and dinner at DePalmas, an Italian restaurant downtown.  Here's the whole group!


And here's Publix cake #2...yummmmy!


It doesn't happen often that Ben and Garrison sit still for us, but I guess they decided to be sweet for Caleb's birthday.  We'll take it : )


We had a great time hanging out with family and celebrating Caleb!  Happy 25th!  I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very
easy on the eyes which makes it much more
pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did
you hire out a designer to create your theme? Excellent work!



my webpage; exercises for vertical leap

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading
it, you happen to be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and
may come back very soon. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great writing, have a nice holiday
weekend!

my web blog :: exercises to increase vertical leap