Friday, January 28, 2011

Boot Camp

I have a few friends doing a Boot Camp at an elementary school near our house at 5:20 AM 2 days a week.  They've been talking about how great of a workout it is, and it sounded awesome.  Their instructor/marine decided to have an extra meeting this week and allow everyone to bring a friend.  Katherine and Amanda asked me about it, and I agreed!

I didn't sleep more than an hour at a time all night before Boot Camp.  I knew my alarm was going off at 5 AM, and I guess I was just dreading it the whole time, HA.  I was wide awake by 4:30 and ready to go by the time Boot Camp started.  It was such a fun way to exercise, minus the whole wake up at the crack of dawn thing.  We did lots of sit-ups, lunges, running, and arm weights.  

The instructor is starting another 5 week Boot Camp on February 14th.  What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than a couples work out at 5 AM?!  I'm working on convincing Caleb to sign up with me...

No comments: