Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cheer & Dance

Two of my favorite past times...cheerleading and dance.  I've taken dance since I was 2 years old, and I made so many great friends in dance class.  We all took dance together until we graduated from high school, and I'm still friends with many of them today.  I started cheerleading when I was really young, maybe middle school age, and it has been a huge part of my life!  I know that may sound silly, but so many of the friendships and memories I've made are related to Cheer & Dance.

Well, my cousin Anna, who's like my little sister, is a competitive cheerleader at USC-Upstate.  They had a competition in Atlanta yesterday, and they had a pre-competition exhibition for friends and family last week.  We went to watch, and it was so much fun!  Those girls did such a good job, and they work so hard.  I am so happy for them making these friends, and I loved being able to watch!


And to take me back to dancing days...Caleb got free tickets from his job to Lord of the Dance.  Apparently, it's kind of a big deal.  There were lots of people there who go every year.  It was our first time, and we were very impressed.  The Irish dancing was so unique.  These dancers were so talented and incredibly entertaining!  


I love being reminded of all the fun things we did as kiddos.

No comments: