Wednesday, March 16, 2011

PC beat Clemson!!!

Yes, you read that correctly.  I can hardly believe that little ole' Presbyterian College beat big ole' Clemson University in baseball tonight.  I mean, I'm usually asleep hours ago (ok, that's an exaggeration), but I'm still wide awake with excitement.  I think the Yankee Clemson students sitting in front of me at the game kept me fired up.  Ugh.

Anyway...

We went to Greenville for the baseball game tonight, and I was so proud to be a Blue Hose!  We were able to see lots of Greenville and PC friends plus experience a big victory.  The final score was 4-3, and I don't even have a pic of the final scoreboard.  They were quick to take it down for some reason.  Maybe the Clemson peeps were embarrassed.  Oh, well!


Thanks for the tickets, Courtney and Robbie!  Courtney (pictured below) just caved and started a blog, and I am SO pumped b/c she has the cutest little baby, Ruthie.  Now I can stay updated with the latest Ruthie happenings : )


Go Blue Hose!

No comments: