Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Big Curt the Superstar


I just about peed my pants today when I received this picture message from Jordan.  It was taken in the Food Lion parking lot where Jordan works.  The man in the overalls there, my daddy, was just doing some midday grocery shopping.  He hears that News Channel 7, the station Caleb works for, has a reporter outside.  So, Big Curt makes his way out to his car and just happens to get selected for the interview.

I don't even wanna know what he did to get the reporter's attention.  We all know that TV stations choose the most entertaining people to actually show during the story.  Guess who won?!  Oh yea, Big Curt!

I wish I had a way to upload the footage, but I'm not that high-tech.  It was only a few seconds, and Jordan was in the background.  So 2 Gregory men were represented on WSPA today.  

No comments: