Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter!


We spent our Easter weekend with family, and it was so much fun!  I had Good Friday off, and it was so nice to sleep in and just relax all day.  Caleb got to leave work a little early Friday afternoon, and we went straight to Georgia to meet his family for dinner.  We usually get stuck in 5:00 Greenville traffic on our way, but we beat it this time!  We need to always leave a little early...I'll get his bosses to understand, HA.

We were able to spend lots of time with our 2 favorite nephews!  They are so funny and so cute together, even when they are "learning to share."  It's adorable.  Here they are playing airplane!


Dying eggs with them Saturday night was lots of fun!  Very few messes were made, and I think they enjoyed it!  It may have taken 8 adults supervising the process to make it go smoothly, but hey - whatever it takes : )


We drove to Union Sunday morning for church at Tabernacle and lunch at Mama's.  John and Brittnee always color coordinate, especially for Easter.  Aren't they cute?


I realized how badly I'm in need of a tan while taking Easter pics.  This fair skinned girl can't wait to see the sun soon!


Caleb and I went to the dollar theater Sunday afternoon to see Unknown.  It was a great movie, filled with excitement.  It made me so thankful for my simple life though, Ha!

Hope everybody had a wonderful weekend celebrating our risen Lord!  

I've already switched over to my white pocketbook and wearing linen.  Woo Hoo for Spring!  Now if I could just get a tan...

No comments: