Tuesday, April 5, 2011

iPhone 4

It's hard to believe that Caleb waited this long to have an iPhone in the family.  He's an Apple fanatic, and he's been wanting one for sooooo long.  I am actually the owner of it because he has a smart phone paid for through work.  I get it from 9-5 each day, but he takes over when we get home from work, HA.

It really is an awesome little gadget.  He's teaching me new tricks with it each day, and right now, my favorite thing is this game:


It's addicting and so much fun!

Another awesome part of this new phone is the camera.  It takes great pictures.

See?  Here's the Cogdill pup, Tiger.  Isn't he sweet?!


And here's a group shot from Sunday lunch at Your Pie...yum!  Notice all the empty trays : )


We tried to get Caleb in the pic too, but we have not yet found a timer for the iPhone camera...does that exist?

I feel like an Apple Genius now, HA.  Not at all...

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Im addicted to angry birds now too! Matt and I played it all last night! :) LOVE YOU!