Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Best Friends

I always laugh till my cheeks hurt when our group of college friends gets together, and this weekend was no exception.  We spent the weekend at the "cottage," and it was so much fun!

The boys decided that it would be a good idea to go for a swim at 1 AM our first night there.


We spent Saturday just hanging out, eating, playing games, and getting some sun.  


Spot It is one of my new faves.


I have so much fun when we're together!  Love ya'll!


I don't stay up till 1 AM twice in a row to talk to just anybody, but for these girls...it's so worth it!


It was such a fun weekend!  I hope we can always get together like this : )

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Things that vibrate: my mouth!

Love you and had so much fun this weekend. It was so nice to relax and act like we were back in college!

And yes we will ALWAYS get together! Now that all the wedding are over, we just have to make a bigger effort!

Alyssa said...

I copied your whole blog post...hope you dont mind :) LOVE YOU!