Thursday, May 26, 2011

Floss Fight

Remember our bi-annual date to the dentist?  Well, we had another one today.  I say the hygienists do it to us, but Caleb and I have become super competitive with these appointments.  I know it's hard to believe me being competitive, ha, but this is a bit ridiculous.  Once Caleb catches me flossing, he knows it's getting close to appointment time.  And since I'm the only one with a calender at home, that's his only way of knowing.  So what does Caleb do?  Start flossing like a maniac, too, of course.  Whoever has blood in their spit after flossing loses.  TMI, I know.

Yea, we're losers.

But we both got excellent reports today.  They said our teeth looked "beautiful" and "good as always."  Our floss fights must be worth it ; )

In other news, how about little Scotty the Hottie winning American Idol?  We didn't watch it much this year, but we'd tune in on occasion.  He seems like a good guy.  I heard he's dating the Lauren chick.  Idol love?!

No comments: