Monday, September 26, 2011

at least our friends were there...

I try to be a pretty positive person, but I had to search long and hard for some positives from the PC football game against Furman Saturday.  With a score of 62-21 (we're the losers) and a blazing hot day, it was a bit tough.  But luckily, I got to spend some quality time with Megan and McNeil.  Please note the huge crowd at halftime.  Plus, Megan and I had some delicious snow cones during the 2nd quarter.  They helped us forget about the terrible score.


There's my cute little reporter ; )


And to add to the positive excitement, Jeff & Morgan just moved to Greenville from DC.  We are SO excited to be able to see them more often and hang out.  Here's Jeff & Caleb at halftime.


PC has an off week this weekend...Woo Hoo!  They're gonna need some time to get over this defeat, ha.  At least Carolina and Clemson are kickin' bootie.

No comments: