Wednesday, October 12, 2011

B Flowe's Bachelorette

We celebrated Brittany in Tybee Island last weekend at her Bachelorette Party!  She's marrying Matt in just a few short weeks, and I know she enjoyed one last single weekend with all the girls.

Here's the pretty bride on Sunday morning after a weekend full of fun.


Her mom made her army man veil, and Lizann made us all these awesome t-shirts.


I loved catching up with Meredith.  She's got a wedding planned for May so she has tons of fun parties to be looking forward to.


I had a touch of gastroenteritis (I'll spare you the details) so I spent lots of time sipping on Sprite and Gatorade.  I'm so thankful Anna & Ashley were there to take care of me.  What great doctors : )  Sike.


We had lunch at Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah on Sunday.  Aside from the smell of grease as soon as you open the doors, it was yummy.  That woman loves some butter.


Even battling a bit of food poisoning (or something) from Olive Garden (I won't be going back there for a while), I had a great time with these fun girls.  Brittany, your big day will be here SO soon, you belle of the ball!

No comments: