Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Brittany & Matt

After 5 years of dating, law school, engagement, and being deployed, Brittany and Matt tied the knot on Saturday.  Their wedding weekend was PERFECT. 

We arrived on Friday afternoon to check out the bride's goodies at Mr. and Mrs. Flowe's.  She has 5 sets of china.  A little ridic, but I do love them all!  Then she treated us all to a mini massage and manicure at the spa.  It was a very fun, relaxing afternoon.


After the rehearsal Friday night, we had a delicious dinner at the Greenwood Country Club.  Here's the bride and groom to be after sweet toasts for them!


Brittany's new sister in laws sang her a marvelous song as their toast, and her real life sister was as sweet as she could be ; )


Some of the PC girls celebrating Brittany!


The ceremony on Saturday was so nice!  My favorite part was the choir who came in singing "Oh, Happy Day!" as the recessional.


We all walked to the reception and had a blast!  Here's Anna and me watching the first dance.  I felt like I was at Dancing with the Stars.


They did a perfect, choreographed dance.  So sweet.


PC girls at the reception.  It was so fun seeing all of ya'll!


Brittany has the coolest Nana ever!  She is a dancing machine!  AND she reads blogs.  How much cooler can you get?


We've been able to spend lots of time with these 2 throughout this whole wedding process, and I have loved it!  We may have to make trips to York to keep hanging out with ya'll! 


I hope Brittany and Matt are having a wonderful time in Mexico right now!  I loved being a part of their wedding celebrations, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for their marriage!

No comments: