Wednesday, November 2, 2011

the Ponderosa

Thanks to our awesome family & friends, we have successfully completed the move without spending a dime on a moving truck or help.  Thank you, thank you, thank you, to everybody who has helped out!  

We went for one last round of big furniture last weekend in Myrtle Beach.  My aunt and uncle have 4 storage units full of furniture since they recently downsized, and we were happy to take some of it off their hands.  I called around about renting a Uhaul, and it was gonna be kinda expensive.  So my daddy pulled through with a free option...his covered horse trailer, aka the Ponderosa.  He got it all spiffed up and ready to go for us last week.


Caleb and I pulled this jewel to Myrtle Beach last Friday night, getting there around midnight.  It was an experience to say the least.


We filled that beauty up with awesome furniture, rugs, and decor and headed back to Spartanburg Sunday afternoon.

I'm so thankful for family & friends who share trailers and furniture with us.  It makes moving a lot more fun : )  I'm thinking we should start a business... The Redneck Moving Company.

No comments: