Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hola!

Caleb and I just spent a week at Playa del Carmen where it was 80 degrees and sunny every day.  Ahhhh to come home to the rainy day yesterday after leaving this view on Tuesday.


It wasn't as glamorous as it may sound though.  It was for Caleb's work so it was some business, not all pleasure.


Caleb played golf on Friday with some of the guys.  I love taking dorky pictures of him ; )


He almost convinced me to let him sky dive like these crazy people we watched on the beach all day.


We spent a lot of time by the pool.


I even won a trivia contest one day, and I never win anything!  Woo Hoo!


I did water aerobics with some of the girls one day.


We enjoyed breakfast in bed a time or two.


Caleb won a couple beach volleyball games.


And we hung out some of his clients, especially this guy.  Paul is a 77 year old gentleman who kept us all entertained last week.


And here we are at dinner the last night!


It was a fun trip!  We're slowly adjusting to having to make our own breakfast and fix our own drinks.  I am glad to be able to speak English again though.  Buenos Dias!

No comments: