Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fish, Fun, and Friends!

We had another fun filled weekend, and it's not over yet!  Caleb and I decided last minute to go to the lake Friday night.  He was able to do some fishing with my dad and John on Saturday while Mom and I went shopping.  He sent me this sweet picture during the day:


Then our friends Brittany and Matt came over Saturday night.  We went to a cocktail engagement party for Meredith Waldrep and her fiance Jamie.  It was lots of fun to celebrate them!  Unfortunately, I forgot my camera at the actual party, but we had a great time.  We came home and hung out for a little while afterwards.  It was great catching up with the newlywed Reese couple!


Brittany and Matt were so sweet to cook breakfast for us this morning.  Banana pancakes!  Yum!


Caleb's buddy Jeff came over this afternoon to hang out and play playstation (because that's what 26 year old guys do?).  

Later tonight, we're going to my old church in Union to watch Courageous.  I've been wanting to see that movie, and I'm so excited!  Fun, COLD weekend : )

No comments: