Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's!

I know everybody says not to make Valentine's Day extra special because we should show the ones we love just how much we love them EVERY day.  Not just on February 14.  But as a lover of all holidays, I love loving on that day, too!

We had just gotten home from Hawaii and were thrilled for a night IN last year on Feb. 14th.  I've learned that it's actually kinda nice to just stay home for dinner because the restaurants are ridic.  So what are we doing tonight?  Having homemade taco soup.  Maybe watching a movie.  And staying home to relax.  Caleb might even get lucky and get a card and candy.  Big spenders, I tell ya.

Caleb knows he's my Valentine.  And that I love him.  And that I don't deserve him.  And that he spoils me.  And that I'm always gonna be his Valentine.  And that I could not ASK for a better husband.

He also knows we're celebrating a little something extra this Valentine's Day.  In fact, I think it's my favorite one yet ; )

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, and he will give you your heart's desires."  Psalm 37:4

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the "extra" ;) y'all are too cute.

Alyssa said...

I love the "extra" too!

*AMP* said...

ooh! Is it what I think it is??