Thursday, April 19, 2012

4 showers in 4 days

When I say we have lots of friends having babies right now, I'm not kidding.  I went to 4 baby showers for 4 different friends from Saturday-Tuesday.  So many new lives to celebrate, and I LOVE it!

The first one on Saturday was for my friend Nicole.  We have literally been friends since we were 2 years old from dance class.  She is due 1 month before us, and we will love being pregnant together all through the hot summer.  She's also having a boy, Hampton.

 Doesn't she look cute?


Our life group had a shower for Scott and Melissa on Sunday after church.  This happy couple will be welcoming their first son, Bennett, into the world at the end of May.  Wilson is going to have so many friends to play with, and we just can't wait!  We have loved getting to know Scott and Melissa and are so thankful our mutual friend Mandy set us up.


We celebrated Meredith, Scott, and Baby Miller on Monday night at Hickory Tavern.  She is one of the sonographers at the office where I work, and she is due in May also.  We're all waiting for her to go into labor any second.  She doesn't know the gender, but I'm guessing boy.


And finally, on Tuesday night, we did a surprise "sprinkle" for Kyle and Julia.  They are having their 2nd daughter, Sarah Patton, at the end of May.  Big sis Riley is the cutest thing, and we know she'll be so sweet with her little sister.  (sorry for the poor quality of the pic)


I just can't wait for all of these sweet babies to be here!  

No comments: