Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Britt's Bachelorette

I really can't believe John and Brittnee's wedding is right around the corner.  It's definitely getting real as we celebrated Britt with her bachelorette party last weekend in Concord, NC.  She chose the location:  The Great Wolf Lodge.  Yes, the indoor water park.  I'm pretty sure we were the first bachelorette party they ever had.  They seriously doubted us when we checked in with all adults, no kids.  Honestly, I thought it was a joke when they told me where we were going.  But let me just say, it was one of the most fun places I've ever been for a bachelorette party, and I have been to my fair share of them.  So good pick, Britt!

We hit the pools and water slides as soon as we arrived Friday afternoon.  Luckily, they had some lounge chairs at an outdoor pool, perfect for this preggo to relax and soak up some sun.






After getting ready and having a lingerie shower for Brittnee, we continued with the childish theme of the weekend and with dinner atDave and Buster's.  Yum.  Their food was surprisingly delicious, and the video games were so.much.fun.  It was great pretending to be a little kid for a weekend.



We seriously laughed at ourselves when we were at a yogurt shop at 10 pm as opposed to a bar.  But don't you worry, we checked out the local bar afterwards and had a great time singing, dancing, and talking.

It was such a fun weekend, and I loved celebrating Brittnee with all of her friends!  Such a great group!

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Great party and perfect ideas too. Went for a success party organized by my colleague at one of the centrally located Los Angeles venues last week. Had an amazing time celebrating her great achievements. Wishing her uncountable years of success.