Friday, May 18, 2012

The Reception

John & Brittnee had their reception at Veterans Park, and it was so fun!  Honestly, at this point, I was just glad I made it through the wedding with my bridesmaid dress still fitting.  I tried it on just about every day leading up to the wedding.  I was pretty nervous about it with my expanding belly, but it fit!

Me and my baby daddy at 25 weeks!


Me, Jeanie, Anna, and Mom...it's party time : )


Jordan and his date Rachel


The happy couple during their first dance


Me, Ashley, and Nicole.  Ashley has a 15 (or 16) month old Colton, and Nicole will be having Hampton in July.  We're all gonna have little boys!


The winners of the bouquet and garter tosses


Brittnee's bridal portrait and the favors - Chapstick (John's addiction) and Playing cards (the Gregory family's addiction).  Such clever ideas!


And there they go!  Off to the Grove Park Inn!!!


It really was a magical night!  I think everybody had a great time, and we were all exhausted from celebrating!  We love you, John and Brittnee, and we are so excited about your marriage!!!

No comments: