Monday, July 30, 2012

our weekend

Our weekend started out pretty crappy, but it ended up being pretty nice.  I had a busy day at work on Friday, and I started having another migraine (2 in 1 week is NO fun) around 2 pm that afternoon.  It was kinda rough with the vision changes, headache, etc. so I ended up relaxing the rest of the night.  Luckily, we had some leftover baked spaghetti in the fridge so Caleb would have dinner and be able to babysit me Friday night.  I watched bits and pieces of the Olympics while trying to rest.

I felt much better by Saturday morning, and we did our usual Saturday morning routine of cooking breakfast together - bacon, eggs, and biscuits.  Yum.  We piddled around the house cleaning, watching the Olympics (have I mentioned how much I LOVE the summer olympics?), and then we headed over to the fire department to have Wilson's car seat inspected.  Over achievers much?  Yea, I can't help myself.


Caleb did the installation, and he passed with flying colors.  Is it weird that I kinda love driving this thing around?  There will be a BABY in it so soon!

Then we went to Babies R Us because there are a few last minute things we needed to buy, and I happened to have a few 20% off coupons.  They probably hate me in there because I ALWAYS use a coupon AND pay with a gift card.

Caleb came home and cut grass Saturday afternoon while I relaxed.  Saturday night we went to Adam and Jennifer's wedding in Greer.  I didn't even think to take our camera (cameras are not my friend at almost 9 months preggo), but I snapped one picture with my iPhone.  It's probably the most terrible picture I have ever taken, but it's all I've got.  Ronnie D, Adam, Caleb, and Fox.


I loved catching up with Lindsey and Laura (their wife and GF)

We had a great service at church Sunday morning followed by a yummy lunch in the country.  We put together the pack n play at my parent's house.  Those things are pretty awesome!  We took dinner to some friends Sunday night who just had their THIRD baby.  Their house is super exciting!

Once we survived the migraine, we had a good weekend : )


No comments: