Thursday, July 26, 2012

Shower for Banksiepoo

I hope Matt and Alyssa let me call their son Banksiepoo.  So much more fun than Banks.  Right?!  ; )

Anyway, Caleb and I went to Charleston last weekend for our last pre-baby getaway and to spend some time with the Cogdills.  We had a great time relaxing, talking about how we've survived pregnancy, eating yummy meals, and the list goes on.  The 2 places I love to eat at in Charleston were checked off the list:  East Bay Deli (best salad bar ever!) and The Kickin' Chicken.  

Alyssa and I spent our Saturday morning in a breastfeeding class (totally normal, right?) while the boys played golf.  Then we went shopping, got Cookout milkshakes, and had pedicures.  It was a nice girls day.  Matt convinced Caleb he needs some new golf shoes so we went to Dick's Saturday night to let him try some on.  I don't think I've ever seen Caleb wear footies/stockings.  It was quite amusing.  Matt and I were cruel and snapped a pic while Alyssa distracted him with nice golf shoes.  Whoops : )




On Sunday, Caleb and Matt decided to golf AGAIN (they know they won't be able to do that much soon), and we went to Alyssa's baby shower.  

The food table was amazing!  What a cute whale cake.


This weekend was the first time I was able to meet Baby Blakely.  Isn't she adorable?  Blakely, Lauren, Alyssa, and Mrs. Peggy


It was so great to see Megan, Alyssa, Catie, and Lacey at the sweet shower for Banks!


The next time we're all together, we'll have BABIES!

No comments: