Monday, July 2, 2012

weekend

Caleb and I had a rather productive weekend at home.  We battled the heat, but I really hate to complain about it.  I really feel sorry for those people who lost power.  Praise God for Air Conditioning!  

We've been working on several little nursery projects lately.  One of my favorites is this big frame which now has Wilson's name in it above the crib.  It started as a black and brown collage frame, and it is not baby blue and white.  Caleb became a pro at spray paint.


On Saturday, we cleaned house, did laundry, ran lots of errands, and most importantly, de-weeded our back deck pots.  We had been growing this bad boy since we moved in.  It was kinda sad to see him go, but it was time.


Caleb's friend Jeff and his wife Morgan came over for dinner Saturday night.  We had so much fun hanging out with them, and we especially enjoyed Morgan's yummy brownies with ice cream!


After church on Sunday, we had lunch at Outback (I needed some Alice Springs chicken), grocery shopped at Target (I love that they now have a full grocery store), and did some more nursery projects.  

It was a fun, HOT, weekend, and I'm pumped about the 4 day work week : )

No comments: