Saturday, August 25, 2012

Wilson at 2 weeks

While Wilson is sleeping for more than 30 minutes at a time, I'm going to try to recap what he's been up to over the past 2 weeks.  I can't believe he will be 2 weeks old tomorrow!

At 2 weeks:

-I love to be held
-I eat every 2-3 hours
-I passed my birth weight by day 12 (7 lbs. 11 oz., from 7 lbs. 7 oz.)
-I have met tons of new people
-I prefer napping during the day
-I like to make noises in my Moses basket at night, but I do much better in my Mamaroo
-I'm still rocking my umbilical cord
-Mommy and Daddy gave me a sponge bath (Gigi and Gramme helped before)
-I have had my fingernails clipped twice already because I love to scratch my sweet face
-My hair is still super long
-I have peed on Gigi, Gramme, mommy, daddy, Caroline, and probably a few others
-My circumcision has healed
-My pediatrician says I'm perfect!
-I like my paci at night to help me fall asleep (even though Mommy didn't want me to have one)
-I scream very loudly when my diaper is changed sometimes
-I go through a couple outfits a day
-I pee and poop after every feeding (for the most part)
-I make the funniest little faces, pursing my lips and raising my eyebrows
-I make my Mommy and Daddy SO happy : )

No comments: