Sunday, September 9, 2012

4 weeks

I'm 4 weeks old today!


Here's what I'm up to:

-I officially wear size 1 diapers.  I have blowouts in newborns.
-Some of my newborn clothes are too small already -I'm a chunky monkey!
-I weigh over 9 pounds.  We think 9 lbs. 5 oz.
-I eat every 3-3.5 hours
-I am sleeping in my crib now!  (best thing ever b/c I make LOTS of noises at night)
-I get happy when I walk outside, even if I'm screaming bloody murder before
-I get so loud when I'm hungry
-I also scream during bath time and diaper changes
-I LOVE to cuddle
-I smile sometimes, but we're still not quite sure they're real
-I keep my eyes open a lot more
-I go on walks with Mommy and Gigi a lot, and I love my stroller and car seat
-I've been to Lowe's for the first time!
-I had Sunday lunch at Gigi and Papa Curt's for the 2nd time today
-I am the center of Mommy and Daddy's world, and they love me so much ; )

No comments: