Sunday, September 16, 2012

5 weeks

I'm 5 weeks old today!


-I make my Mommy and Daddy smile...a lot
-I've started doing this really cute open mouth smile, but they haven't caught in on camera.  I'm sneaky  with my smiles ; )
-I now LOVE my bath
-I stopped screaming so much during diaper changes
-I have been to lots of new places...Westgate Mall, Haywood Mall, HomeGoods, Buy Buy Baby, John and Britt's house, California Dreaming
-My wake times are getting longer
-I can break out of any swaddle you try on me!
-I still wear size 1 diapers and size 0-3 months clothes, some 3 month outfits fit me
-I officially hit the 10 pound mark
-I'm pretty much the center of my parent's world : )

1 comment:

kGranger said...

He is soooo cute! Can't wait for him and Levi to meet! Levi broke out of every swaddle until we found the miracle blanket and it has been a miracle, he still sleeps in it!