Thursday, June 25, 2015

Charleston Conference 2015

I go to a CME conference once a year, and this year we decided on Charleston.  Because I am still breastfeeding, I didn't want to go without Wallace.  Because who wants to travel with a breast pump? It was definitely not the most relaxing conference getaway I've ever heard, but we really did have a good time. 

We took my mom with us as a gift to her (HA - code for we NEED you to come help with the kids!).  She and I went on down with them on Friday and stopped by the ocean real quickly before the monsoon came.  We did a little shopping and then met up with Caleb for dinner at our favorite spot - the Kickin' Chicken.

Later that night, my mom had some free time out shopping while I put Wallace to bed.  While doing so, Caleb sent me a picture of our 2 year old maniac in the hotel pool with his clothes on.  Wilson had a blast on this trip!

I spent some time in the conference (it was actually a good one), and Caleb and my mom took care of the boys.  Luckily, we stayed in the hotel where the conference was so I was able to run up and see them during breaks.  We had a great time just hanging out, shopping, eating, etc.  My mom kept both boys in one hotel room, while Wallace was sleeping, while Caleb and I went out to dinner.  And we went out for drinks late the other night she was there.  Thanks, mom!






Traveling with TWO is a lot of work, especially when you're in one hotel room and have different bed times and nap times.  We really had a great time though and were very thankful for my mom's help for 2 of our 3 nights.






We came home and had a little photo session in magic jammies.  I sure do those love these boys and am thankful for a fun family vacay!

No comments: