Sunday, June 21, 2015

Easter 2015

Our Easter this year was extra special as we had a brand new baby bunny to play with!

We had our carpet taken out and hardwood floors put in the living room around Easter.  I was sad about it at first because I don't like change, but now I love it!


Opening Easter surprises from Gramme and Papa!




We dyed Easter eggs on the new floors BEFORE they were stained ; )


Caleb almost had a panic attack while Wilson and I had a blast making messes.



I was able to go to Wilson's Easter party at school.  It was really sweet to see him with his little friends.  Wallace's teacher Mrs. Juliane even brought him out so I could see him, too.




The Easter Bunny brought some goodies for both sweet boys!



We were at the lake the day before Easter.


Uncle John is so fun!


Caleb accidentally dropped his phone in the lake.  Whoops!  The water was freezing, but he hopped right in.


Uncle Jordan is teaching these boys all kinda of new tricks.


Heyyyyy Tom Tom!


Gigi and her shadow hard at work in the yard.


We dyed Easter eggs at the lake, too!



My mom always does a big Easter egg hunt for us big kids.  The littles can participate too now!  We find lots of exciting goodies like Outback gift cards and cash!




Easter morning at the lake.  Sleepy heads!




It was a beautiful day to celebrate our risen Savior!  I'm so thankful for Him!





Wallace tried out the Johnny Jump Up Eater night and has loved it ever since.


We had a very great Easter!

No comments: