Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Matching Boys

It's like a dream come true for me to have 2 baby boys to dress in matching clothes.  I do it as often as possible.  One day back in May, around the time we started potty training (my least favorite part of parenting), we went to the Reedy River rubber duck race.  I loved dressing the boys in this one of many matching outfits.




Wallace and his sweet little smile.  



Wilson was not feeling it.


We had a great time in downtown Greenville for the day.



We had a little picnic in Falls Park.  Getting out and about with these 2 is quite an adventure, but we always seem to have a great time.


Later that night, we had some of our favorite friends and their kids over for dinner.





It isn't often that we have weekends at home with nothing we HAVE to do.  I've learned those are my favorite kinds of weekends.

No comments: