Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Being a mommy is truly a gift.  It's my favorite job, and I try hard to cherish every moment.  There are definitely some challenging, frustrating moments, but the moments filled with pure joy and laughter far outnumber the difficult ones.  There is nothing I love more than holding my 2 boys in my lap.  I know that Mother's Day can be difficult for a lot of people who long to be a mom and who miss their own mom.  I remember and miss my "Mama" all the time and especially on Mother's Day.  She was a great example of a mother.  I'm also extra thankful for my mom and mother in law on Mother's Day.  They have done and continue to do so much for me, Caleb, and our boys.

On the Friday before Mother's Day, Caleb decided to grill me a yummy dinner.  We had a fun night hanging out on the back deck.



My "Wallace Book!"  



The boys picked me out a new Kate Spade watch, too!  They (and their daddy) spoil me rotten!



Caleb also gave me a night away to stay at the Westin and dinner at Rick Erwin's in Greenville.  I was super pumped!  Little did I know that this was all a part of his plan to throw me a huge surprise 30th bday bash.  I never knew Caleb knew how to plan ahead.  The more I think about it, the prouder I am of that little rascal...


We went to Georgia on Mother's Day weekend for Wellsleigh's 3rd bday party.  She loves holding Wallace.


Wilson would make a great caddy.






We are gonna need to get a trampoline.  The McElroy kids have a fun one!


Gramme with all of her grands!




We came home on Sunday morning for Thomas's baby dedication.  Gigi was holding a baby the whole day - she has the magic touch.  Poor thing didn't even get to eat on mother's day as she was prepping for her colonoscopy the next day.  Booooo


The guest of honor, little Tom Tom!



So, we tried to get a pic of Gigi with her grands.  Ha!



Jordan got mom a big ole card.


Seriously, I don't know what I would do without my mom.


We had a mini back yard photo shoot later that night.  It was a crazy busy weekend celebrating lots of great mommas!



No comments: