Monday, November 28, 2016

Halloween 2016

We let Wilson choose his Halloween costume this year, and he chose Spiderman.  So we used that to do a family Super Heroes theme.  It was really fun!  Mom and I found the big boy costumes at Costco, and I ordered Woods one on Amazon.  What did we do before Amazon?!

Caleb and I took them to Boo in the Zoo, and they loved it.



Wallace especially loved his first taste of Pepsi.


Halloween was my first day back to work, and luckily it went well.  Cause I came home to some happy boys ready to trick or treat!



Lincoln came over, too!


We love doing Halloween with the Wests, and we're so glad Olivia was our little Wonder Woman this year.


Happiness.


Jordan and Rachel came to play.



Matthew drove us around in his truck!


We even crashed Dr. B's house for a Halloween treat!  What a fun night it was!

No comments: