Friday, December 16, 2016

Happy 60th Birthday, Mom!

My mom turned the big 6-0 in November.  She does so much every day for our family, and we wanted to do something special for her big day.  My brothers and I went in together to get her a new refrigerator.  She cooks multiples meals for us every week, and we decided it would be the perfect gift to thank her.  It was a SURPRISE delivery, and the boys and I showed up just minutes before it did to "help."



That was on a Thursday.  Then on Saturday, we had the fam over for lunch to celebrate.


In true Bev fashion, she came early, cleaned my house, and prepped the food for her own party while Caleb and I were at a birthday party with the kids.  The woman can't take a break. 


Little did we know, Jordan would be proposing the next day to Rachel - here's all the Gregory girls in one picture!


Woods loves his Gigi and Papa.  It was crazy warm outside, and we loved being able to be out there.



Happy 60th Birthday, Mom/Gigi!







We love you and are so thankful for all you do for us!

No comments: