Friday, February 23, 2018

Woods 18 Months

Baby Woodsie,

I guess it's because you're our last baby, (unless God has some incredible plan that we are currently unaware of) but I am trying my best to keep you little.  I'm so proud of you for reaching so many milestones. but I really, really could keep you this age forever.  You sleep 12-13 hours a night like a champ, and you love your "night night" blankies.  You are SO happy, and you know what you want.  For instance, today, we were playing outside, and you wanted to "jump!" on the trampoline.  That's what you were gonna do, ignoring the fact that your brothers were riding bikes and building forts.  

Dr. Colburn asked me at your 18 month well check yesterday if you had 10-20 words so I decided to make a list.
Banana
Mama
Dada "daDA" *We love the way you emphasize the second syllable
Ball
shoe
drive
i'm done
I love you
I want ice cream (swear you said that tonight)
chips
mine
cracker
gigi
Papa
wallace
bible
waffle
off (talking about your jacket)
truck
push
out!  (of high chair)
"go night night"
orange
garage "yawage"
"Icee" every time we go into Target's doors
jump
froot loops
eat! You say this one loud and clear every time I get you out of your crib
"I want that!"
waffle "wobble"
french fries
eyes
hat

You absolutely love rough housing with your brothers, and you fight back when they pick on you!  You love playing peek a boo and hide and seek.  You stand in your monster truck or in your high chair and yell "Hey!"

You love reading books at bedtime - "Kiss me" "pout pout fish" "goodnight moon"

You love to stomp! to music or in puddles.  Your smile owns me, and those little blonde curls of yours are the best.  I'm gonna make you wear footed pajamas forever.

You love oatmeal, waffles, bananas, french fries, blueberries, crackers, chicken nuggets, turkey sausage, spaghetti, yogurt, green beans, mac and cheese.

You nap every day around 12:30-3.  You are great at making messes, but I really can't complain.  You're such a great eater, sleeper, and happy kid in general.  We love you so much, and I can never thank God enough for giving you to us for your time here on earth!

18m stats:
weight 25 lb 1 oz, 61%
height 33 in  66%
head circa 18.5 , 40%

Love, Mommy and Daddy

No comments: