Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blonde VS. Blade

I knew this day would come.  I've been afraid of our food processor since the day we got it from Aunt Bibi.  Those blades are super sharp and intimidating.  I've avoided it this long, but it could wait no longer.

One of my favorite things to eat is chicken salad, and that sort of requires a food processor to make.  I've been mooching off my mom's chicken salad until now, and I decided that today was the day for me to make it myself.

Bad idea.  I went to pour the shredded chicken into the bowl and out comes that intimidating blade with it...onto my left index finger.  It sliced me!  Nothing a little Band-Aid wouldn't fix, but enough to reaffirm my fear of the blades nonetheless.  I survived.  Caleb laughed.  You live, you learn.  I'll be more careful next time : )

No comments: